The following takes place between 8am and 6pm (game time); 1pm and 5pm (real time)
Report from Agents requested. Primary report with additional notes from other agents allowed. Extra equipment and resources will be available to those filing reports.
Preliminary report by Probationary Agent Moth (FBI#:PA818)
08:00 On site at Fallcrest Agency Building
Morning duty at Fallcrest Battle Initiative was interrupted by Lord Dunham who burst into the office with news of the disappearance of his daughter, Olivia Dunham
08:30 New Missing Persons case opened for Olivia Dunham
Agents assigned to case:
Initial facts recorded from conversation with Lord Dunham:
- His daughter had been missing since last night when she failed to return home.
- She was last seen leaving the Dunham’s Fallcrest Estate with two of her personal guards for an evening walk around 8pm. Believed to be heading towards the river.
- Lord Dunham was visited by a stranger just before sunrise this morning who was quoted as saying “If you want to see your daughter alive again, she may be traded for a portion of your fortune. Await further instructions.”
- Description of suspect: Male, large build, wearing a dark cloak and hood.
10:00 Suspected kidnapping
Agents headed to the river bank to search for clues.
- Footprints on riverbank, possibly belonging to Olivia Dunham and two guards, along with extra sets of large footprints.
- Footprints disappeared part way along the riverbank suggesting a boat may have been used in the kidnapping.
- NOTE:Lead not followed up due to some doubt about how boat would pass the Fallcrest Waterfall…
11:00 Two bodies discovered, tied up and hanging underneath bridge, believed to be the guards of Olivia Dunham.
A leather pouch was discovered on one of the victims, containing jewellery including a Butterfly Pendant. Agents used local area knowledge to ascertain this rare jewel must have been purchased at Graff’s Jewellery.
Agent Moth took one of the Guards’ cloaks for potential Changeling disguise.
11:00 The Three Cats
Details to be filled in by Agents present
12:00 Agents regrouped and headed towards Fallcrest Market to follow up leads.
13:15 Moth, disguised as Olivia Dunham’s Guard, spoke to Graff at Graff’s Jewellery and was able to establish that the Guard was known to Graff and had purchased the Butterfly pendant as a gift for Miss Dunham. Possibly with amorous intentions…
A sudden movement was felt, as a shadow brushed past Moth, but disappeared too quickly to follow.
- NOTE: Moth’s perception skills to be improved upon at next training session!
13:15 Agents (?) visited Fallcrest Perfumery to follow up a lead. They met with Old Hacker who gave them information regarding Owlbear, a key ingredient in the perfume he made for Olivia Dunham, but was somewhat shady about the source…
Details to be filled in by Agents present
- NOTE: Much time was wasted here by Old Hacker. Suggest alternative interrogation methods in future, should he be needed as a witness again!
15:30 Agents regrouped and scoured the Fallcrest Market area for any further clues.
16:00 Moth re-assumed her own identity and was approached by a street urchin, who informed her that a hooded figure had been watching the agents, and pointed him out.
The boy was compensated for the information.
- NOTE Claim on expenses
- NOTE: Due to Moth’s recent Changeling activity, she suffered from temporary amnesia around this time.
Details of persuit to be filled in by other Agents.
16:30 Suspect Committed Suicide by swallowing a cyanide capsule before he could be interrogated.
A letter was found on the suspect, containing information relating to the disappearance of Olivia Dunham
Copy of letter to be attached to report
Suspect was believed to be a member of the gang involved in the kidnapping.
- NOTE: It was later discovered suspect was known as Prinz
Agent Moth took the suspect’s cloak for potential Changeling disguise.
17:00 A code hidden in the letter was discovered and decrypted by Djinnfarsi giving the words:
Agents raced to the Docks where they discovered a large fire had broken out.
Agents believed the life of Olivia Dunham was hanging in the balance and time was running out, and the decision was made to enlist the help of local tradesmen in the area in putting out the fire, rather than call it in and wait for the Fire Brigade.
17:15 Agents surrounded Warehouse 15 where it was believed Olivia Dunham was being held.
Moth, went undercover, disguised as Prinz, the deceased gang member, and entered the Warehouse to discover Olivia Dunham, tied to a chair, along with suspected gang leader Enda Yate and several other gang members.
Upon a signal given by Moth, Agents stormed the building and a battle ensued.
- NOTE: Due to Moth’s Changeling activity, she suffered from temporary amnesia around the time of this battle.
Details of battle to be filled in by other Agents.
17:59 Olivia Dunham was successfully pulled from the burning warehouse alive and brought back to Fallcrest Agency Building
All enemies deceased.
Agents suffered some major and minor injuries in the line of duty.
Outstanding report, Agent Moth. Efforts like this lead to commendations. Keep up the good work: I’m rarely impressed.